Entrepreneur - Consultant - Speaker - Coach - Author
Eric T. Whitmoyer
Eric Whitmoyer is a highly accomplished “no-nonsense” executive, life-coach, public speaker, author, and business consultant. He is an entrepreneur and executive leader that leverages his skills, experience, and finely honed business acumen to vault companies to peak success. Among his many achievements, Eric is recognized as an Advanced Certified Trainer in the “Success Principles” material and methodologies by the prestigious Jack Canfield Organization. Additionally, Eric recently received his certification from the Barrett Values Centre for Culture Transformation Tools Training. As well as he is certified in a number of Sales and Sales Leadership Training.
A few of Eric’s significant accomplishments throughout his executive and entrepreneurial career include:
Eric is an expert in Sales and he challenges the long held negative stigma associated with the Sales Profession. He’s developed hundreds of successful sales professionals, sales leaders, and executives throughout his career. Eric’s winning strategies for success have transformed struggling organizations into highly-profitable, elite sales teams. Throughout his extensive sales leadership background a few accomplishments rise to the top:
- As a Sales Manager Eric’s personal sales productivity was so consistent that he was always in the top 5 of the region or market he operated in. His individual performances were led by aggressive referral & small business focus that led to steady and predictable results month in and month out. His results were almost exclusively in excess of 150% of Goal.
- As a District Manager for a National wireless dealer, he launched a customer follow-up program which resulted in an increase in sales by as much as 20% M-O-M for over 8 months, resulting in over a 112% increase in overall productivity.
- While leading a sales team of 18 stores and 45 employees he was able to increase unit sales productivity by 53% and total accessory dollars by 106%, in just 6 months.
- While leading a sales force of over 200 employees, Eric introduced sales processes, store level operational efficiencies, and new hire training programs that led to improved sales performances by an increase of 94% in Activations and Upgrades, and 219% in ancillary sales metrics.
- World Ranked US Kickboxing Champion for over 2 years during 1994 and 1995
- Served 9 Years in the Army National Guard
- Graduated top of his class out of Basic and AIT as a High Honor Graduate
- Qualified as Expert in multiple categories including fitness, marksmanship, and leadership
- Awarded the Army Achievement Medal twice in his military career.